1. Apple picking- Every fall Adam and I talk about going, but we've just never made it happen. Well, we are finally going to do it next year. There is a place about 45 minutes away from our home, and I am so excited to go. I can already smell the apple scones, pies, and cakes that will be made out of all the apples just waiting to be picked!
2. Boots. I have a pair already, but it never hurts to have choices right? :)
3. Sweaters, cardigans, leggings, scarves. I just love fall clothing. Fall clothing is both trendy and comfortable. I've been having fun searching clothing websites and stores trying to find the perfect additions for my closet. Pinterest and polyvore have been helpful guides.
4. Pumpkin spice lattes! The barista at the Starbucks in the hospital told me they would be selling pumpking spice lattes in the beginning of September. The "true" sign that fall is truly on its way!
5. Celebrating my wedding anniversary. I loved having a fall wedding, and it has been fun to celebrate so far. This year we will be heading to Charleston the weekend after our anniversary. We'll be staying at a little bed and breakfast right in the historic district, which means we'll be able to walk anywhere we want to go. Bliss.